“The new Greenhome.com site is once again one of most advanced shopping sites on the web. We’ve taken 14 years of experience helping home and business customers go green, married that with some of the most powerful technology available today, to make going green even easier,” said Kari Dorth , Manager of Greenhome.com, who oversaw the redevelopment.
“We are excited to see Greenhome.com go live,” said lyonscg CEO Rich Lyons . “We believe in green and sustainable business, and are proud to add Greenhome.com to our extensive list of top ecommerce clients.”
Members will find an entirely new and rich customer experience:
- Brand new design and layout with tons of new product graphics, intuitive flow, and articles and information packed on every page, built to make the research and buying experience fast and easy.
- Hundreds of user friendly features including rapid, secure, checkout, advanced email and account admin tools for order, gift card, returns, and reward tracking and one page reorder, wish lists, gift guides, personalized product suggestions, onsite chat with product specialists, social media integration and login with Facebook, product comparisons, and product reviews.
- Unique navigate your way with 5 option navigation: by search, by product category, by room, by brand, or by green attribute, each with multiple options for filtering and finding the products you want.
- Unparalleled product information, including detailed descriptions and images, 10 easy to understand green attributes and country of origin of each product.
- One of the largest unique libraries of articles and buying guides on green business and living on the web, and Green Home‘s unique Toxipedia dictionary of green terms.
- A dedicated Shop for Business section for greening your company, organized by industry, packed with informative articles.
- Multiple new payment and shipping options including new expedited shipping and Paypal.
- And a new business and consumer rewards program with up to 5% rewards back on purchase!
Started literally as an idea in a garage in 1999, Greenhome.com supports one of the world’s broadest supply chains of green products, ranging from small business to major corporations. Greenhome.com carries products made from compostable and recycled materials to products for energy efficiency and LED lighting to water and solar. “We are mainstreaming green”, says Greenhome.com executive Jane Lindner , “and that’s all about quickly providing the consumer or business great information combined with great product.” Greenhome.com customers include a who’s who of the business world, as well as consumers nationally in every state in the US. Greenhome.com was the first retailer to develop and insist upon using a rigorous green ratings methodology for all products sold and the first green retailer nominated for a Webby Award. Green Home helped pioneer the term “greening,” and has been widely featured in print, radio and TV on greening including.